about contact Home Image Map

Wednesday 27 June 2012

blue jeans

Shirt: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Red Level
Belt: from a pair of chinos
Rings: c/o mum
Bangles: c/o mum via aunty
Ear rings: c/o mum

I bought these floral wedges (for a bargain price!) on Monday and I'm so in love with them that I just had to wear them the next day. It would seem that everyone else like them as well, as I received several compliments on them. I only have one dress that they go with, but I personally love the look of wedges and light coloured jeans so it's not really an issue.

In other news, Season 4 of The X-Files arrived on my doorstep today so much terrified watching will ensue. If you're looking for a new tv series to start watching, I highly recommend The X-Files. Even if you don't think it will be your cup of tea, it's worth having a little watch because you might be surprised. I really is a top notch tv series. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment