about contact Home Image Map

Monday 18 June 2012

red, white, and blue






























Blouse: c/o my Mum!
Jeans: eBay (New Look originally)
Shoes: New Look
Belt: New Look
Bangles: Vintage (from my Aunty via my Mum)
Rings: Vintage (from my Mum)
Hair clip: New Look
Nail Varnish: All That Jazz, Collection 2000

Today I had the opportunity of watching the Olympic Torch Relay pass through my part of the country. Therefore, I decided that it would be an appropriate time to dress in red, white, and blue. For someone who didn't get their butt in gear to apply for tickets for any of the actual Olympic events, it was lovely to get into the spirit of the thing and I'm just really happy and grateful that I got to see such a historic moment. I didn't get many good photos, but I have my memories and that's what counts. If you're a fellow British Isles dweller, I hope you all get/got to see the torch at some point! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment