about contact Home Image Map

Thursday 8 March 2012

Hello, hello!

Photobucket
Long sleeved tee: George at Asda
Jumper: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Flats: ?

Well, hello there! You appear to be reading my very first blog post here at Fishberry Jam and for that I thank you. It's always a little awkward writing the first post on a blog so I'm just going to list a few facts about myself so that I don't feel like such a stranger to you. :)
  • My name is Sophie, I'm 18 years old, and I live in England (and I don't need a governess!)
  • This is my second blog. I've been writing over at my classic film blog Waitin' on a Sunny Day since May 2010 and I hope to continue doing so for a long time to come. I created Fishberry Jam as somewhere I could post about topics that don't exactly fall under the classic film header. 
  • My favourite tv series is Band of Brothers. I've seen it far too many times and can often be found shouting "THREE MILES UP, THREE MILES DOWN! HI HO SILVER!" whilst revoking people's passes. 
  • I have a dog called Scamp who will no doubt be making frequent guest appearances on here.
  • I love to bake. 
  • My favourite classic actress is Deborah Kerr and my favourite contemporary actress is Gillian Anderson. You can find a list of my other favourite classic actresses here.
  • This fabulous song is constantly stuck in my head.
  • I think bow ties are absolutely delightful. 
  • I collect classic film memorabilia. 
  • I love languages but am sadly not fluent in any. 
That's all for today but stay tuned for more posts within the next few days! :)

P.S. If you got The Sound of Music reference in there, you are my friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Katie, I'm 19 years old, and I've never soiled my dress climbing up a trellis on a rainy night after being kissed by a cute Nazi, but if I ever do, I'm sure I would appreciate having a governess to wash said dress for me. :)

    ReplyDelete