about contact Home Image Map

Saturday 10 March 2012

top of the world

Photobucket
3/4 sleeve tee: New Look
Cardigan: New Look
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: New Look
Shoes: New Look

There's something about a pencil skirt, be it tweedy, wooly, or sleek and silky, that makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. So when I popped on this skirt today, I knew my day was going to be good. And it was. I met up with a friend and we spent the afternoon eating bruschetta and panini, drinking milk shakes, and enjoying the lovely day (which happened to be incredibly mild for England in March). I also had a rather interesting conversation with the taxi driver who spent the entire journey talking about his upcoming trip to Cyprus. :)


What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? I think I'm going to spend tomorrow in the company of some good films tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment